I can't find string "knoppix" ... because this is name of default USER in Knoppix.
(I'm sorry ... maybe to match work))
I can't find string "knoppix" ... because this is name of default USER in Knoppix.
(I'm sorry ... maybe to match work))

Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card
$224.99
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh M0116 Keyboard & A9M0331 Mouse ADB Tested Working
$125.00
Vintage Compaq Portable II Personal Computer 256K 5.25" disk 80286 9" GRN DOS 3.
$285.00
Vintage IBM logic modules, Back-plane, Jumpers, IBM SLT
$35.00
Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99