Take a look at the Games Knoppix DVD.
However, I don't believe the license agreements for ATI or Nvidia really allow such a disc for redistribution, so use at your own risk.
Hi!
I'm trying to develop a live-cd distribution able to support the different 3D acceleration by the main manufacturers, ie, ATI, NVIDIA and Intel.
Has there been anyone who has done something similar to this with success?
Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Daniel Garrido
Take a look at the Games Knoppix DVD.
However, I don't believe the license agreements for ATI or Nvidia really allow such a disc for redistribution, so use at your own risk.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I'm still not sure about being legal or not to redistribute freely a live-cd using 3D support by NVIDIA and ATI driver... I'll have to be sure of that meanwhile... Anyway there seems to be a nice alternative like the DRI project...
Anyway, could you please link me to that Games Knoppix DVD.
I would also like to post one more question concerning Knoppix remastering... I noticed in one of the knoppix's scripts that it does not fully copy the contents of the skell directory to home directory, but only {Desktop,.kde} using rsync. I have changed that to {*,.*} so that rsync copies the whole skel content, unfortunately and i'm not sure why, the whole /etc directory is also copied to the home directory. I have the feeling that it might be somehow related to following symlinks... Could anyone explain me what I did wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by insolit
- Follow the Get Knoppix link near the top of this page.
Click on the Knoppix Bittorrent Tracker link.
Download the torrent file for either GKDVD version (the EN one is English). Click on the proper DL link to do this.
Read the Downloading faq in the wiki if you have not used BitTorrent before.
Thanks for your help![]()

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00