-
Master mode on one NIC and Managed mode on the other
I have a laptop with an internal wireless card and one PCMCIA slot.
The internal wireless card works fine with Knoppix and I have an
external one that also works fine and can be put into master mode.
I am wondering if somebody could tell me how I can connect to a
paid wireless access point on one NIC and then provide wireless
access on my other NIC.
Basically, when I am at the airport, I'd like to pay for wireless
access and then redistribute it to my extended family for free so
that we don't have to pay for each laptop.
Is this easy to do?
Thank you.
Ilan
Similar Threads
-
By Terminator15 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2005, 02:34 AM
-
By israndy in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 02:27 PM
-
By twmspro in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 01:33 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60