-
Bullet Proof.
I am very new to the KNOPPIX scene and I am try to create a computer that is going to be Bullet Proof for my kids. (4 and 8 yo).
By booting from the CD (Read Only) they can not delete any system files.
Sooo, now I don't have to reinstall any OS over and over and over again.
Question is.. How do I get as many simple games onto that CD for the kids? If someone could just point me into the right direction it sure would be a great help.
Thanks,
Diego69
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Bullet Proof.

Originally Posted by
Diego69
Question is.. How do I get as many simple games onto that CD for the kids? If someone could just point me into the right direction it sure would be a great help.
Thanks,
Diego69

You could try re-mastering.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You might consider morphix, a knoppix variant which has a gaming edition.
See http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/lists/game-list
and http://www.morphix.org
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yea, I was going to recommend MORPHIXgame3_5, its great! My kids and students love it.
Regards,
-
Thanks!
Thanks for the info.
I am downloading Morphix as we speak. It should not be too long before I get it running.
Diego69
Similar Threads
-
By Ajak in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50