-
error trouble shooting
I would like to know if there is any place to break down errors from linux or knoppix. I have had a problem booting from my desk top on the knoppix cd (kernel panic vfs: unable to mount root fs on 01:01) if I load the cd on my laptop I don't get the error. if I could break down the message I may be able to find the problem (or conf. error) on my desk top. I am interested in learning more about linux and other operating systems but have a dilly of a time geting any questions answered.
Similar Threads
-
By Zidave in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
-
By jimgeorge in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99