-
Senior Member
registered user
xhcat - Segmentation fault
I am running knoppix v3.8, and I am having a problem with xchat. Whenever I open xchat from the kmenu, and configure my nick and user name, and select an irc server to connect to, the program begins to connect, but then the window and the applications close with no displayed error message. I then decided that I would try to open xchat via terminal, and when I do, I configure the nick, and user id as I did when accessing it from the kmenu, and I click conncect, and then the program exits and this is displayed on the terminal window Any ideas as to what that means, and how I can fix it
Similar Threads
-
By pegasus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2007, 05:08 AM
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By reviczky in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes December 1976
$80.00

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes May 1976
$140.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00