I guess you have to mess around with the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file, maybe changing the option /dev/ttySx.
Here's a thread that maybe can help you: http://www.computing.net/linux/wwwboard/forum/27968.html[/url]
the setup sequence doesn't recognize the serial mouse I have, on COM2! what can I do?
I guess you have to mess around with the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file, maybe changing the option /dev/ttySx.
Here's a thread that maybe can help you: http://www.computing.net/linux/wwwboard/forum/27968.html[/url]

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$10.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99