I have used the Knoppix CD on other computers at work and they boot up fine and so I wanted to learn how to use Knoppix even more on my own time and tried to boot up with Knoppix on my computer. When i restarted with the disc in my drive it boot up the splash screen saying hit f2 or f3 for more options or hit enter to boot up Knoppix, and so i hit enter and it just stalls. I dont know why it doesn't boot up on my computer but it does on the computers at my work place. My computer is a Athlon64 3700+, EVGA nForce4 SLI mobo, 1GB pc3200 OCZ, EVGA 7800GT, chaintech av-710 sound card, netgear wgt311v2 wireless card, two western digital 80gb on ide and seagate 120gb sata, nec dvd-rw 2150a, benq dvd-rw dw1640. I kept on assuming its the video card that was not supported so knoppix couldnt initalize it i suppose.