I've been trying to get this card going in my old thinkpad 760ed for some time now and have been making some progress thanks to the many links found here and elsewhere. I think I'm allmost there now but don't know what to do next. Here's what I've done so far. Using the winxp driver from the cd that came with the card I go thru the following steps:
ndiswrapper -i <path>tnet1130.inf
ndiswrapper -m
depmod -a
modprobe ndiswrapper
the power led on the card comes on
ndiswrapper -l shows driver installed, hardware present
lspci shows:
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 430MX - 82437MX Mob. System Ctrlr (MTSC) & 82438MX Data Path (MTDP) (rev 02)
0000:00:01.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371FB PIIX ISA [Triton I] (rev 02)
0000:00:02.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:02.1 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:03.0 VGA compatible controller: Trident Microsystems TGUI 9660/938x/968x (rev d3)
0000:05:00.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless Interface
dmesg shows:
<snip>
ndiswrapper version 1.1rc3 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=yes)
ndiswrapper: driver tnet1130 () loaded
PCI: Enabling device 0000:05:00.0 (0000 -> 0002)
PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 0000:05:00.0.
PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:05:00.0 to 64
ndiswrapper: request for irq 0 failed
ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_add_one_pci_dev:187): Windows driver couldn't initialize the device (C000009A)
ndiswrapper: probe of 0000:05:00.0 failed with error -22
Is this an irq problem? If so, Is there some way to assign an irq to the card? or is it even necessary? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Peyton

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00