I have that card, recent purchase, uncertain about which firmware. Works withn ubuntu, fwiw.
I believe that it uses an atheros chipset and madwifi drivers might work: http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi/
HTH
Has anyone got the D-Link DWL-G510 revision C1 firmware 5.0 card working with Knoppix?
If so, how?
Worst of all, I need two of these cards working in the same machine![]()
I´ve been trying the Ralink drivers and ndiswrapper without luck.....
I have that card, recent purchase, uncertain about which firmware. Works withn ubuntu, fwiw.
I believe that it uses an atheros chipset and madwifi drivers might work: http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi/
HTH
Revision C1 uses Ralink drivers. Still having a hard time getting it working with the RT61 drivers though...
![]()
I have one working properly now with the RT61 drivers.
One thing though, is there a way to get this driver auto loaded with boot?
I have the driver's .ko file saved in lib/modules/2.6.11/extra at the moment
but when i restart that will go bye bye....
I have my config saved on hda1 and I use a swap file.
I see it keeps the /etc/modutils info.... so how will I get my network card
up from the compiled driver at start-up?
Well, I thought it was working properly, until the machine froze.
Now I can´t load the probe the interface without crashing the system...
Once again, has anyone got this Ralink chipset from D'link DWL-G510
Revision C1 working properly?
Have you posted here
http://61.222.76.235/phpbb2/viewforu...2f6cbdf18503e0

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF + 2SFF 2x10/1Gbe H730 Mini 2x 750W Server
$348.00
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99