I've been trying to get this card going in my old thinkpad 760ed for some time now and have been making some progress thanks to the many links found here and elsewhere. I think I'm allmost there now but don't know what to do next. Here's what I've done so far. Using the winxp driver from the cd that came with the card I go thru the following steps:
ndiswrapper -i <path>tnet1130.inf
ndiswrapper -m
depmod -a
modprobe ndiswrapper
the power led on the card comes on
ndiswrapper -l shows driver installed, hardware present
lspci shows:
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 430MX - 82437MX Mob. System Ctrlr (MTSC) & 82438MX Data Path (MTDP) (rev 02)
0000:00:01.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371FB PIIX ISA [Triton I] (rev 02)
0000:00:02.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:02.1 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:03.0 VGA compatible controller: Trident Microsystems TGUI 9660/938x/968x (rev d3)
0000:05:00.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless Interface
dmesg shows:
<snip>
ndiswrapper version 1.1rc3 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=yes)
ndiswrapper: driver tnet1130 () loaded
PCI: Enabling device 0000:05:00.0 (0000 -> 0002)
PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 0000:05:00.0.
PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:05:00.0 to 64
ndiswrapper: request for irq 0 failed
ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_add_one_pci_dev:187): Windows driver couldn't initialize the device (C000009A)
ndiswrapper: probe of 0000:05:00.0 failed with error -22
Is this an irq problem? If so, Is there some way to assign an irq to the card? or is it even necessary? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Peyton

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99