I do, yes. uname -r says:Originally Posted by probono
Code:2.6.12-10-686I would appreciate if we could make this work as it is supposed to work (click-n-run) in ubuntu as well. thanks.Originally Posted by probono
I do, yes. uname -r says:Originally Posted by probono
Code:2.6.12-10-686I would appreciate if we could make this work as it is supposed to work (click-n-run) in ubuntu as well. thanks.Originally Posted by probono
I also encountered a similar problem in my fc4.
We need someone with a FC4 system to find out why mounting doesn't work, so that we can fix it.
i have similar issues with my suse 10 oss edition system. klik worked great for a while, but after upgrading my system, from the stable sources even, klik dies with the same error message, cannot mount /tmp/app/1.
i tried mounting manually, but got this
mount: could not find any device /dev/loop#
which confuses me.
anyway, it's a tribute to how great a system klik is when i end up losing most of my apps when it breaks...
i just tried unpacking it also, but don't have the cramfsck command
alright, klik is working now. simply enough, i reverted to my old kernel. for some boneheaded reason the kernel update from the stable sources for opensuse didn't have support for cramfs compiled in. ahh... atanks is back...
Hello,
I am using last kanotix and everithing was great with klik downloads. But now I always get:
1st: Unable to mount /tmp/app/1
2nd: /home/moli/.zAppRun: line 132: /tmp/app/1/wrapper: No such file or directory
I can't remenber all that I did in order to undo it. and get all klik apps back to work.
Is there a pattern iot solve this issue? Thank you very much!
I am having the same problem on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS - the Dapper Drake, and its not on every klick. Skype works fine, but LPhoto2 gives the same error as written above (cant mount, and wrapper error).
but as i said.. skype starts every time, and the same goes for installing skype.
As I wasn't able to solve it, I reinstalled kanotix and now all perfect. Well, almost, as some installations keep on giving errors like files not found, permissons denied, etc. But behavior is not the same as in the previous kanotix installation, before starting those errors in my post above. I am now paying more attention to see if I find a clue...
(Like ehasting, my skype always worked 100%)
same here. Updated the kernel in suse (ver 9.2), and klik stopped working.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99