Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Unable to mount /tmp/app/1

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Terra in the Milky Way
    Posts
    2
    I am using Kanotix Easter RC4 and everything was great with klik downloads. But now I always get:
    1st: Unable to mount /tmp/app/1
    2nd: /home/craig/.zAppRun: line 132: /tmp/app/1/wrapper: No such file or directory

    Tried reinstalling klik but keep getting the same error.

    Went through my entire system and deleted any reference to klik, and reinstalled still get the same error.



    Looking at etc/fstab the correct entries are there or at least I think they are:
    /mnt/app/1/image /mnt/app/1 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/7/image /mnt/app/7 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Terra in the Milky Way
    Posts
    2
    No one has a working solution or has any idea how to fix it so klik works? Come on all you great Linux gurus out there someone must know a way to fix the problem without reinstalling.

  3. #23
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Could be a permissions problem, you can try (as root):
    chmod -R 777 /tmp/app

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by craigevil
    I am using Kanotix Easter RC4 and everything was great with klik downloads. But now I always get:
    1st: Unable to mount /tmp/app/1
    2nd: /home/craig/.zAppRun: line 132: /tmp/app/1/wrapper: No such file or directory

    Tried reinstalling klik but keep getting the same error.

    Went through my entire system and deleted any reference to klik, and reinstalled still get the same error.



    Looking at etc/fstab the correct entries are there or at least I think they are:
    /mnt/app/1/image /mnt/app/1 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /mnt/app/7/image /mnt/app/7 auto user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    I am using SimplyMepis 6.0RC1 and get the same errors. I've logged in as root and still get the same errors. I manually added the directorys 1-7 in /tmp/app. Also for some reason after I get the error messages it deletes all of the /tmp/app directories. Since my OS is now based on Ubuntu I followed the instructions from the Wiki before I installed klick.

    I then went to /mnt and made all the directories here to match fstab and I can manually mount using your previous instructions.
    I again manually entered the directories in /tmp/app and can mount a program just cant't do it by clicking on the program in klik menu.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1

    klik

    Hello !!

    Add to Your fstab lines:

    /tmp/app/1/image /tmp/app/1 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/2/image /tmp/app/2 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/3/image /tmp/app/3 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/4/image /tmp/app/4 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/5/image /tmp/app/5 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/6/image /tmp/app/6 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
    /tmp/app/7/image /tmp/app/7 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. unable to mount partition
    By kkomw in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:41 PM
  2. Unable to mount Vista HD, Help!
    By f15catnip in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. unable to mount vfat...
    By Sandeep in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Unable to mount /dev/app/1 [solution]
    By garbas in forum Klik
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 04:19 PM
  5. unable to mount /mnt/app/1
    By NepoMUC in forum Klik
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC picture

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC

$115.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99