I downloaded Knoppix recently a few days ago the mos t recent version & it will not fit on the standard sized cd-R media.
What can I do, please help me! Save me from Windows!
I downloaded Knoppix recently a few days ago the mos t recent version & it will not fit on the standard sized cd-R media.
What can I do, please help me! Save me from Windows!
you need a 80 min (700 meg) size cd
which is pretty common now at any store...
How do I format the disc & should I format it?
Could I possibly use a file splitter to split 100MB onto another disc?
JSplit.exe
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
Read: : I have downloaded the ISO file, Now what ?

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99