-
Junior Member
registered user
Klik in Xandros 3: .cmg file associations
I tried using klik in Xandros 3 and had a lot of trouble. Klik worked, and downloaded opera9.cmg to my desktop, and ran it, but I couldn't get the .cmg file associated with .klik. Every time I tried to run opera9 I had to re-associate the .cmg file. I understand from the Xandros forums that this is a known bug in Xandros 3.
However, there *IS* a work-around:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
I'm just another dopeless hope fiend!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks, this will help all Xandros users! Seems really like a Xandros-related bug, though.
Greetings,
probono
-
Junior Member
registered user
That's what I understood from reading their forums. It appears to be a bug in Xandros 3 which hopefully will be fixed in their next release.
Kinda sloppy of them ^_^, but *I* certainly couldn't have done better. And at least there's a fairly simple workaround. Glad to have helped.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Well, turns out there's a "legitimate" way of associating .cmg files with .zAppRun in Xandros 3:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30 .
It works and makes my work-arounds unnecessary. It's easier, too ^-^.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Imagine a giraffe with a sore throat or a centipede with ingrown toenails.
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Klik
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By hojit in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By jkrohn in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99