Thanks, this will help all Xandros users! Seems really like a Xandros-related bug, though.
Greetings,
probono
I tried using klik in Xandros 3 and had a lot of trouble. Klik worked, and downloaded opera9.cmg to my desktop, and ran it, but I couldn't get the .cmg file associated with .klik. Every time I tried to run opera9 I had to re-associate the .cmg file. I understand from the Xandros forums that this is a known bug in Xandros 3.
However, there *IS* a work-around:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
I'm just another dopeless hope fiend!
Thanks, this will help all Xandros users! Seems really like a Xandros-related bug, though.
Greetings,
probono
That's what I understood from reading their forums. It appears to be a bug in Xandros 3 which hopefully will be fixed in their next release.
Kinda sloppy of them ^_^, but *I* certainly couldn't have done better. And at least there's a fairly simple workaround. Glad to have helped.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
Well, turns out there's a "legitimate" way of associating .cmg files with .zAppRun in Xandros 3:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30 .
It works and makes my work-arounds unnecessary. It's easier, too ^-^.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Imagine a giraffe with a sore throat or a centipede with ingrown toenails.

Cisco NC55-RP-E V02 NCS 5500 Route Processor SyncE 32GB RAM Tested Pull Y2023
$999.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Grade A Micron Cisco 64GB PC4-3200AA DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2 LOT
$599.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S 10-3227-03 25GBASE-SR SFP28 850nm 100m MMF LC Transceiver
$115.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89