Thanks, this will help all Xandros users! Seems really like a Xandros-related bug, though.
Greetings,
probono
I tried using klik in Xandros 3 and had a lot of trouble. Klik worked, and downloaded opera9.cmg to my desktop, and ran it, but I couldn't get the .cmg file associated with .klik. Every time I tried to run opera9 I had to re-associate the .cmg file. I understand from the Xandros forums that this is a known bug in Xandros 3.
However, there *IS* a work-around:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
I'm just another dopeless hope fiend!
Thanks, this will help all Xandros users! Seems really like a Xandros-related bug, though.
Greetings,
probono
That's what I understood from reading their forums. It appears to be a bug in Xandros 3 which hopefully will be fixed in their next release.
Kinda sloppy of them ^_^, but *I* certainly couldn't have done better. And at least there's a fairly simple workaround. Glad to have helped.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
Well, turns out there's a "legitimate" way of associating .cmg files with .zAppRun in Xandros 3:
http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic....10974&start=30 .
It works and makes my work-arounds unnecessary. It's easier, too ^-^.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
Imagine a giraffe with a sore throat or a centipede with ingrown toenails.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$79.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00