Thanks, underscore, that sounds like a plan. I was so focused on making changes in the OS itself I forgot about the boot parameters. I'll try it and see what effect it has on our scripts here.Originally Posted by UnderScore
Thanks, underscore, that sounds like a plan. I was so focused on making changes in the OS itself I forgot about the boot parameters. I'll try it and see what effect it has on our scripts here.Originally Posted by UnderScore

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
G.Skill Trident Z 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16D-32GTZKW
$69.99
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
Corsair Vengence Pro RGB DDR4 3200 (4x16gb) DRAM Kit
$340.00