-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks both of you. I knew this one was simple but for some reason I got mixed up over the 'mount' and 'format' concepts. I'll format with ReiserFS because that's what Suse uses.
Before I go ahead I have to get the partitioning strategy right (I intend to run two versions of Linux). But that will perhaps be for another post!
Tchüss.
Similar Threads
-
By Brokoro in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:18 AM
-
By AugustQ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
-
By smeadows in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:53 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF + 2SFF 2x10/1Gbe H730 Mini 2x 750W Server
$348.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99