-
Knoppix Newbie trying to load some wardriving software?
Hello :
First off...I know very little about linux
...what I am trying to do is..I have a 133 laptop that i want to "Wardrive" with..I have a USB wireless unit...i can get Knoppix to run on the laptop ,but I cant seem to "untar" or run some of the programs like kismet....maybe i just have no clue how to "install" and "run" something in Linux?...can this be done in this boot up version...also since this is a laptop...can i get Knoppix to run without the GUI?.......anyone dont this b4?
thanks for the responce
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By tomtom222 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

4 Gb PC3L-12800R-11-13-A1 Memory Module
$79.50

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99