-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Knoppix Newbie trying to load some wardriving software?
--Unless you're a certified security expert looking to help people secure their open wireless ports, I doubt you'll find much help here. I don't support Wardriving, you friggin' cracker.
--Read up on what happened to Kevin Mitnick for a DAMN GOOD reason to *stop* what you're contemplating, before you get BUSTED.
--And unless you want to learn about Knoppix / Debian / Linux in general, feel free to go away. 
Sincerely,
Dave (in BOFH mode)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/30/index.html

Originally Posted by
MikeyMustang
Hello :
First off...I know very little about linux

...what I am trying to do is..I have a 133 laptop that i want to "Wardrive" with..I have a USB wireless unit...i can get Knoppix to run on the laptop ,but I cant seem to "untar" or run some of the programs like kismet....maybe i just have no clue how to "install" and "run" something in Linux?...can this be done in this boot up version...also since this is a laptop...can i get Knoppix to run without the GUI?.......anyone dont this b4?
thanks for the responce
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By tomtom222 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99