Hi,
I have Knoppix 3.9 and am unable to get it to boot up as it cannot find my SCSI controller. I have an AHA1542 controller on the machine and I am currently running Slackware 10.2. Where do i find this module or do I need to type something different in. I scoured the forums and the only link I found was this: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ht=scsi+detect
I followed Dave Bechtel's advise but could not get it to work - It seems the aha1542 module is not on the cd?![]()
Any help appreciated.
Regards,
jj

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$69.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99