Hi guys,
I use Knoppix as a replacement for useless debian installation CDs on new hardware.
I would love to see the option of installing selective packages using dselect or 'sets' of packages. For example, I mostly install servers and therefore do not require X or desktop utilities, etc.
Thanks!

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Rare Vintage Commodore Solid State Red LED Calculator 897D w/ box & manual
$49.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99