apt-get install rpm
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99185
I tried installing klik on Debian Sarge - and got a message saying I needed to install rpm2cpio
but I can't find any reference to that package.
Do you know anything about it?
Can it be installed on Sarge?
apt-get install rpm
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99185
That didn't work - but what eventually *did* work was to install the package "alien".Originally Posted by probono
Works perfectly now.

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99
Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00
A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99