How do you get klik working in Ubuntu?
I pasted the suggested script after typing "sudo"
but then there was a message saying I need ar.
Please tell me how to get that package and install it on Ubuntu 5.10.
How do you get klik working in Ubuntu?
I pasted the suggested script after typing "sudo"
but then there was a message saying I need ar.
Please tell me how to get that package and install it on Ubuntu 5.10.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Macintosh 128k 512k Microsoft FILE Version 1.0 Data Management File
$89.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99
Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage AppleDesign Keyboard M2980 & Mouse II M2706 ADB Cable Bundle Mac
$69.99