You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
I am very new to the KNOPPIX scene and I am try to create a computer that is going to be Bullet Proof for my kids. (4 and 8 yo).
By booting from the CD (Read Only) they can not delete any system files.
Sooo, now I don't have to reinstall any OS over and over and over again.
Question is.. How do I get as many simple games onto that CD for the kids? If someone could just point me into the right direction it sure would be a great help.
Thanks,
Diego69![]()
You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
You might consider morphix, a knoppix variant which has a gaming edition.
See http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/lists/game-list
and http://www.morphix.org
Yea, I was going to recommend MORPHIXgame3_5, its great! My kids and students love it.
Regards,
Thanks for the info.
I am downloading Morphix as we speak. It should not be too long before I get it running.
Diego69![]()

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00