You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
I am very new to the KNOPPIX scene and I am try to create a computer that is going to be Bullet Proof for my kids. (4 and 8 yo).
By booting from the CD (Read Only) they can not delete any system files.
Sooo, now I don't have to reinstall any OS over and over and over again.
Question is.. How do I get as many simple games onto that CD for the kids? If someone could just point me into the right direction it sure would be a great help.
Thanks,
Diego69![]()
You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
You might consider morphix, a knoppix variant which has a gaming edition.
See http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/lists/game-list
and http://www.morphix.org
Yea, I was going to recommend MORPHIXgame3_5, its great! My kids and students love it.
Regards,
Thanks for the info.
I am downloading Morphix as we speak. It should not be too long before I get it running.
Diego69![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
TerraMaster F2-210 2-Bay NAS Server Cloud Storage
$199.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00