You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
I am very new to the KNOPPIX scene and I am try to create a computer that is going to be Bullet Proof for my kids. (4 and 8 yo).
By booting from the CD (Read Only) they can not delete any system files.
Sooo, now I don't have to reinstall any OS over and over and over again.
Question is.. How do I get as many simple games onto that CD for the kids? If someone could just point me into the right direction it sure would be a great help.
Thanks,
Diego69![]()
You could try re-mastering.Originally Posted by Diego69
You might consider morphix, a knoppix variant which has a gaming edition.
See http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/lists/game-list
and http://www.morphix.org
Yea, I was going to recommend MORPHIXgame3_5, its great! My kids and students love it.
Regards,
Thanks for the info.
I am downloading Morphix as we speak. It should not be too long before I get it running.
Diego69![]()

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99