-
Building a Knoppix CD
So,
I downloaded KNoppix, and extraceted it (on win xp), so that I could burn the disc, and use knoppix to rescue some data off another comp.
I popped the disc in, and made sure that it was set to boot from cd first.
it still booted into the OS, that is full of problems.
So i burnt the zipped/compressed image to the disc thinking thats how it was supposed to be, and that gave the same result.
So my question is: How do I arrange Knoppix so that I can burn it, and then use it?
I tried the FAQ, and couldn't find anything there. Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By mgs_oleg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:12 AM
-
By oldmarti in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By andrewtayloruk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By BillS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 03:43 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper Networks EX4400-24X
$3000.00

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97