-
Executing Program wich requires root privileges?
Hi,
I have used klik to install a couple of programs, "gazpacho" and "firestarter". When I click on the icon for gazpacho it runs fine. When I click on the "firestarter" desktop icon, I get a message saying that I require root privileges to run firestarter. I believe that that message come from firestarter.
I tried:
sudo ~/.zAppRun firestarter_1.0.3-1.1.cmg
and recieved the message:
Unable to mount /tmp/app/2.
What command should I have used??
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By RHCA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
-
By RobertLichen444 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-06-2006, 07:37 AM
-
By bw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:07 AM
-
By Debbie Danger in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By PrOmETeO in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00