apt-get install rpm
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99185
I tried installing klik on Debian Sarge - and got a message saying I needed to install rpm2cpio
but I can't find any reference to that package.
Do you know anything about it?
Can it be installed on Sarge?
apt-get install rpm
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=99185
That didn't work - but what eventually *did* work was to install the package "alien".Originally Posted by probono
Works perfectly now.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95