-
Dell 610 & USB drive
Hi,
I just have made Knoppix Live CD and tried it on my system.
Its works fine except this problem.
I can see all my Hard drive partitions, but I can not edit, make folder, copy any file here or there .
Also I tried connecting my USB Hdd , i can see all the files, but i can tranfer files in between,.
even can make new folder.
I'm very new to Linux etc .. kindly help me
regards
Similar Threads
-
By Mikefive in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:08 PM
-
By hunkychop in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 03:39 AM
-
By tripwire45 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:14 AM
-
By NeilBlanchard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 06:17 PM
-
By Shmude in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00