Just to say thanks - I'm looking into what you have given. A friend is downloding the live CD for me (i'm on dial up) & then I will play![]()
Just to say thanks - I'm looking into what you have given. A friend is downloding the live CD for me (i'm on dial up) & then I will play![]()

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple III VisiCalc III User Manual & Reference Card UNTESTED
$175.00
Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh M0116 Keyboard & A9M0331 Mouse ADB Tested Working
$125.00
Apple Vintage 90s Employee Laptop Bag With Shoulder Strap
$35.00
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
$200.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00