I'll second that...it boots much faster and it's definetly news worthy
I saw it posted on distrowatch.org and gave it a try. I'm glad I did.
It's developed by some folks in Japan so I had to boot with: lang=us
Whoa! I just had to sit here in my chair for 5 minutes, waiting for the world to catch up. Accelerated Knoppix http://www.alpha.co.jp/ac-knoppix/index_en.html is amazing! It boots off CD faster than Kubuntu boots off my hard drive. You owe it to yourself to check this out. There's a torrent at http://zerotracker.com/download/HTTP...060228.torrent
By the way, those of you who can post in the news section, what's the matter, your local Starbucks close down?
I'll second that...it boots much faster and it's definetly news worthy
I saw it posted on distrowatch.org and gave it a try. I'm glad I did.
It's developed by some folks in Japan so I had to boot with: lang=us
the manual in japan...hikz

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00