-
...it's the principal of the thing tho
Well yes, I could pop, swap and scan but I'd rather not break into 2 boxen when I could just nuke the borked up files while running Knoppix. As for whether F-Prot can auto-fix/delete I can only say, not as I've seen running from the live CD (Knoppix Hacks - remastered by the author Kyle Rankin using Knoppix 3.4 as a base). I mean I could do the whole back it up and reinstall but I would rather do this just to know I can.
Thank-you though for the response!
'Goon
Similar Threads
-
By mid1700s in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
-
By Jyn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-13-2006, 06:38 AM
-
By Ekoi Panot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:25 PM
-
By bread in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 02:34 AM
-
By HitmanKB in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50