Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Free World Linux, can you help bring Linux to the poor..

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Milton keynes
    Posts
    3

    Free World Linux, can you help bring Linux to the poor..

    Hello
    I am currently looking for people to help create a distro designed for older computers with extra language support like swahili.

    I am going to register a charity to send linux pc's with a custom distro to poorer countries for educational purposes, internet use,graphics, math and gaming.

    If you would like to help in anyway please contact me.

    :web programmers
    :linux programmers
    :charitable helpers.

    I am also creating a charity for Leukaemia based in Milton Keynes.

    Thanks very much, I must say I love linux, its freeness and open-ness, I am not a programmer or a great web designer but I am a creative person who writes and thinks a lot.

    Jason Byers

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    15

    maybe UBUNTU

    maybe ubuntu can help u by free linux cd

    try to find it @ their website

Similar Threads

  1. Free, Online book for Knoppix and Linux Newbies
    By beforewisdom in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:35 AM
  2. A week of trouble free Linux... Then this
    By fannymites in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 02:40 AM
  3. I new in knoppix linux world...my problem is...
    By almola in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:10 PM
  4. Why I love knoppix (and linux/free/open software in general)
    By tearinghairout in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
  5. Read This :"Is this The End Of Free Linux?"
    By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6 picture

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6

$10.99



Intel Core Ultra 9 285K 3.70GHz 24 Core SRQD5 24 Thread LGA 1851 picture

Intel Core Ultra 9 285K 3.70GHz 24 Core SRQD5 24 Thread LGA 1851

$435.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor

$27.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU picture

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU

$169.99



LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5 picture

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5

$768.00



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99