-
one click PPPoE connection
I have configured a PPPoE connection using the KNOPPIX->Network/Internet->ADSL/PPPoE Configuration application from the main menubar and can connect to the internet.
Is there any way I can save this config and run it on future boots with a simple one-click or command from terminal?
I have persistent home set up and I have tried saving config before rebooting but still need to go through the PPPoE setup procedure each time I reboot to get connected.
Similar Threads
-
By Gusse in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
-
By cn_agxgx in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:12 AM
-
By kuddo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
-
By b0 in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01