Why would we be aware of an application that can repair the damage within a deviant storage method created by an uncooperative and unhelpful organization that refuses to openly document the structure?

One of the reasons that you are having such issues is that dynamic volumes do not use a partition table and I am under the distinct impression that there are _very_ few people at the borg who know enough about dynamic volumes to give advice. It is sort of like a b-tree file system without a container. I suggest that you seek assistance from your os vendor any way. Good luck.

And by the way, there are several utilities that will read the binary data on the disk, the problem is reconstructing that into something useful. Most system administrators I know have effective and rigid backup plans as well as _redundant_ storage. This type of issue just does not arise.