I love this linux distro, i ran it for the first time today. What I would like to know is, how would I save my settings, files, updates and the like so I can I use them later. For example, say that I download a music file, and wish to keep it, is there a way i could put in my HD, and when I boot up my live cd again, it is is my home directory. Also, if i was to update a program or install a new program, how would I go about saving it, so that i could use it later. I woudn't mind to terribly, to create a small ext3 partation to do this in if need be. I just would like to keep the actual operating system on a disk though. I am using the Latest Knoppix Game version, DVD.
Thanks for any input and support,
Hoso001
*********************************************Edit* ***************************
I am sorry, issue resolved, I have figured out how to use the forums... search feature![]()
Answer:
Knoppix--->>Configure----->>Create a persistant Knoppix Disk Image

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99