I have configured a PPPoE connection using the KNOPPIX->Network/Internet->ADSL/PPPoE Configuration application from the main menubar and can connect to the internet.
Is there any way I can save this config and run it on future boots with a simple one-click or command from terminal?
I have persistent home set up and I have tried saving config before rebooting but still need to go through the PPPoE setup procedure each time I reboot to get connected.

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$391.59
New PNY Pro Elite V3 1TB USB-A Flash Drive
$79.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$56.95