I have a question about the power of the Proxy settings in Knoppix 4.0.2
When I use Konqueror, I can use Proxy settings. That is working great. With Konqueror I can use several proxies. But, with Firefox, I can only browse with 1 proxy.
If I use control center, I can also change Proxy settings. But, it seems like it's only working with Konqueror. If I add a different proxy to the proxy settings in K Control Center (Internet > Proxy), it seems like it's not working with Firefox and other browsers. Is that true ?
How powerfull are the proxy settings made in K Control Center, is it for the whole Knoppix (also for pinging, mtr etc.), or is it only valuable for Konqueror.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98