I recently gave up trying to run windows on my laptop, and am trying to solve the same problem.
I'll post some help when I find it..
Hi, I just downloaded Knoppix, and myself being slightly computer illiterate I can't figure out how to connect to our wireless network.
My wireless card is a Belkin V1799 D7000, chipset BCM4318, here is a link to the product description. The official driver is Windows-only. Our wireless network is encrypted. Knoppix can't actually even find the card.
If it helps any our ISP is Comcast.
I recently gave up trying to run windows on my laptop, and am trying to solve the same problem.
I'll post some help when I find it..
You probably need to use ndiswrapper.
I am sure that there are lots of pages describing how to use it, but basically you need to find the windows driver files for your card, my ones for a belkin usb card are called rt2500.sys and rt2500.inf.
Once you have these two files (mine were in a Program Files/Belkin I think, you can use ndiswrapper to wrap the drivers in order to let you use your wireless card.
The syntax is something like ndiswrapper -i "path to the drivers .inf file", then ndiswrapper -l to list the drivers installed. After typing the first bit it might take a while to work, I thought I was doing something wrong for ages.... I should be more patient!
You might want to check the ndiswrapper syntax, try man ndiswrapper or just typing ndiswrapper in a shell, I am sure it will tell you exactly what to type...
There is a website somewhere that lists every card that is known to work with ndiswrapper, on there it might have some notes about your card.. try googling it.
Hope that helps!

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96