I forget to mention Knoppix 4.0.2. Sorry
List of PCI devices
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8377 [KT400/KT600 AGP] Host Bridge (re
v 80)
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8377 [KT400/KT600 AGP] Host Bridge
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 8
Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 PCI Bridge (prog-if 00 [Normal dec
ode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
Memory behind bridge: e0000000-e1ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d8000000-dfffffff
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:09.0 Multimedia audio controller: Cirrus Logic CS 4614/22/24 [CrystalClear SoundF
usion Audio Accelerator] (rev 01)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at e2100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Memory at e2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0a.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video Capture (rev
02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 3
Memory at e2101000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
0000:00:0a.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio Capture (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 3
Memory at e2102000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
0000:00:0b.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (
rev 10)
Subsystem: Allied Telesyn International AT-2500TX/ACPI
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 7
I/O ports at 9000 [size=256]
Memory at e2103000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0f.0 RAID bus controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA VT6420 SATA RAID Controller
(rev 80)
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA VT6420 SATA RAID Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 9400 [size=8]
I/O ports at 9800 [size=4]
I/O ports at 9c00 [size=8]
I/O ports at a000 [size=4]
I/O ports at a400 [size=16]
I/O ports at a800 [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0f.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586A/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT823x/A/C PI
PC Bus Master IDE (rev 06) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT8233/A/C/VT8235 PIPC
Bus Master IDE
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at ac00 [size=16]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:10.0 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (re
v 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at b000 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:10.1 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (re
v 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at b400 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:10.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (re
v 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
I/O ports at b800 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:10.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (re
v 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
I/O ports at bc00 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:10.4 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 86) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 3
Memory at e2104000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:11.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 ISA bridge [K8T800 South]
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 ISA bridge [K8T800 South]
Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 0
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5200] (rev a1 ) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8180
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
If someone could explain me in detail how to make it work. I'm new to Linux but in Ubuntu, Zenwalk, Myah 1.1 was automatically recognised.
Soundcard is Genius SoundMaker SM32.
Thank's in advance.
I forget to mention Knoppix 4.0.2. Sorry
At a command prompt, please type the command: lsmod | grep -i snd
If the cs46xx module is loaded, you may need to just unmute or turn up the volume of one of your sound devices (usually pcm or master).
If the module is not loaded, you may have an unusual | unsupported | proprietary implementation of this sound device.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00