I'm running Knoppix 4.0.2 CD on a Dell Inspiron 1100 with the Broadcom BCM4401 100Base-T ethernet chipset. This is a wired chipset. How can I get it to load the driver for this? I have Google searched a little and it looks as if this is a fairly common issue. Would I need to remaster?

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AMD AM5 Motherboard
$120.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS ROG Strix X870E-E Gaming WiFi AMD AM5 X870 ATX Motherboard (Open Box)
$329.95