hello all,
I like to use knoppix in my warnet station (server and clients )but I dont know where I can find billing system for it's ..?and anybody know where I can find tutorial to set up linux in internet station...?
thanks
hello all,
I like to use knoppix in my warnet station (server and clients )but I dont know where I can find billing system for it's ..?and anybody know where I can find tutorial to set up linux in internet station...?
thanks
I think a warnet system is a type of Indonesian internet cafe? In which case you are asking for a login timer of some kind?
yups..can you solve this problem..? that will be much usefull to me
Well, I can't solve this personally, but I suspect that the reason that you didn't get any replies is that folks didn't understand that you are trying to set up a linux internet cafe with billing counters - does anyone know how to do this?
You might want to try reposting this.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 | Intel I5-1245U | 16GB RAM | 256GB NVMe | W11P | W/AC
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99