-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Easy One: FTP Clients included

Originally Posted by
tocleora
I found one I reallyliked but I can't find it anymore.
I've experience with knoppix 3.4,3.7 and 3.8.2 and I've never found nothing that would be consider a sort_of stand-alone-ftp-client.
I've always done my ftp work with either konqueror (that is a broadly speaking 'file manager', so that manage even remote files) and command line.
Similar Threads
-
By swan2925 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By digitalunix in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By raptorsoft2000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87