-
Easy One: FTP Clients included
Can someone tell me what ftp clients are included with Knoppix? I found one I reallyliked but I can't find it anymore. I've been all through those menus 400 times it's like ti disappeared... thanks in advance!
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I can't tell you all of the clients included. But the Konquror window that opens when Knoppix boots is an FTP client that works pretty well.
If that doesn't suit your needs, it might help to get the package list for the CD or DVD (whichever you are using) and search the list for the string "ftp".
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Easy One: FTP Clients included

Originally Posted by
tocleora
I found one I reallyliked but I can't find it anymore.
I've experience with knoppix 3.4,3.7 and 3.8.2 and I've never found nothing that would be consider a sort_of stand-alone-ftp-client.
I've always done my ftp work with either konqueror (that is a broadly speaking 'file manager', so that manage even remote files) and command line.
Similar Threads
-
By swan2925 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By digitalunix in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By raptorsoft2000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (8 X 2) (Black) - 2 Sticks
$60.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00