-
Change resolv.conf in LiveCD?
Hi, after having the previous problem I downloaded another ISO of Knoppix and did the MD5 sum check, which passed. The only problem is I still can't change the nameserver in the resolv.conf file, both in the /etc/ folder and the /etc/dhcp/. I tried loading the disc to ram to make it writeable, but I still have no luck. I have tried opening it via terminal as root and superuser, but I never have enough permission.
So my question is, is it possible to change this file in the LiveCD and if so, how?
Similar Threads
-
By Vyper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 01:45 PM
-
By darthspacey in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-09-2005, 02:51 AM
-
By Geist3 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 12:49 PM
-
By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:30 PM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99