I have a question about the power of the Proxy settings in Knoppix 4.0.2
When I use Konqueror, I can use Proxy settings. That is working great. With Konqueror I can use several proxies. But, with Firefox, I can only browse with 1 proxy.
If I use control center, I can also change Proxy settings. But, it seems like it's only working with Konqueror. If I add a different proxy to the proxy settings in K Control Center (Internet > Proxy), it seems like it's not working with Firefox and other browsers. Is that true ?
How powerfull are the proxy settings made in K Control Center, is it for the whole Knoppix (also for pinging, mtr etc.), or is it only valuable for Konqueror.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-H8IR LSI 9260-8i 8-Port 6Gb/s SAS SATA RAID Controller
$39.97
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99