Hi, I'm using Knoppix 3.7. running from Live CD ( not installed on HD) . Is there a way to switch from KDE manager to the Fluxbox manager without having to reboot and using the cheat code on the boot prompt ? The default disply is 0:0 and KDE is running on that so can I get fluxbox to start on another display , say 0:1 and then switch seamlessly between the two. If I go to runlevel 2 ( init2 ) and issue commands to start flux box it says X-server not started and when I "startx" it goes to a root KDE session . Can I start the X server so it runs flux box ? When issuing an "init 5 " command I get back into my original kde session. Just to say I am runing from a live CD and Knoppix is not installed on my HD.
Basically I would like to change from one to the other with the minimum of fuss.
Thanks.
Mr White

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Atari 850 Interface Module Vintage 8-Bit Computer Expansion Serial Parallel Box
$159.95
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800XL/1200XL 256k Memory Upgrade Kit
$48.00
Atari 1030 Modem, Adapter, 13-Pin S10 I/O Data Cables, Manual (attached).
$95.50
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75